INVITATION FOR BIDS
Implementation of Statistical Production System
IFB No: NSO-3.2.5
1. This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online on July 26, 2018.
2. The Government of Mongolia has received a loan from the International Development Association toward the cost of Smart Government Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the agreement resulting from this Implementation of Statistical Production NSO-3.2.5.
3. The Cabinet Secretariat Office serves as the implementing agency for the project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Delivery of Statistical Production System together with the necessary computing centre, communications, network and end-user equipment; software licenses and related design, implementation, integration, testing, migration training and technical support services.
4. Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, works and non-consulting services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in these Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Project implementation Unit and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below below during office hours Monday to Friday (except public holidays) between 9:00am and 5:00pm local Ulaanbaatar time.
Address: Room 303, Government Building 2-B, United Nations street 1/5, Chingeltei district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Attention to: Nurgul.Ch
Phone: +976-51-264899 and +976-99090123
E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested Bidders on submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 100,000.00 MNT or US$ 40.00. The method of payment will be a bank draft payable to the special account of the “National Statics Office”, a beneficiary agency of the Project. Only bidders that have purchased an official set of bidding documents will be eligible to submit their bids. The document will be sent by international courier for overseas and by courier for local delivery.
Account name: National Statistics Office (Үндэсний статистикийн хороо)
A/C No: 100900026001
STATE FUND BANK (Төрийн сан банк)
National Statistics Office of Mongolia
Account name: MINISTRY OF FINANCE (100900026001)
A/C No: 340101868003
STATE BANK OF MONGOLIA
Beneficiary’s bank: ULAANBAATAR, MONGOLIA
SWIFT Code: STBMMNUB
Correspondent Bank: COMMERZBANK AG, FRANKFURT AM MAIN, GERMANY
Swift code: COBADEFF
Account number: 400878514900USD
7. The bids must be accompanied by a bid security of US$25,000.00 (twenty five thousand USD) and be delivered to the address below at or before 04:00pm Ulaanbaatar time on Sep 10, 2018. Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at:”Smart Government Project” PIU Office, Room 303, Government Building 2-B, United Nations street 1/5, Chingeltei district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia , Baga-Toiruu, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar 14201, Mongolia
Attention to: Mr. Soyol-Erdene Dashdendev
Date and Time: Sep 10 2018 04:30pm
8. The attention of prospective Bidders is drawn to (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in their bids that all software is either covered by a valid license or was produced by the Bidder and (ii) that violations are considered fraud, which can result in ineligibility to be awarded World Bank-financed contracts.