- Нүүр хуудас
- Шилэн данс
- Худалдан авалт
Request for Expressions of Interest
Business Analytics International Individual Consultant
Mongolia, Smart Government Project
Assignment Title: __ Business Analytics International Individual Consultant_________
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): ___1.2.1 _____
Introduction and background
The Government of Mongolia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Smart Government Project and intends to apply a part of the proceeds for business analytics consulting services.
Therefore, the Cabinet Secretariat Office (CS) of Government of Mongolia is seeking a qualified international Business Analytics (BA) consultant to support Government of Mongolia to develop a BA program.
Objectives and Tasks
The objectives of this assignment are to support the Government of Mongolia to develop BA program which will empower the Government to analyze the ever growing transactional and social data, to develop timely insights for policy design, service improvements and resource optimization.
Detailed tasks include, but are not limited to:
● Develop a Business Analytics Framework that lays out the BA components in terms of the people, processes, platforms and performance as part of a strategic approach;
● Propose a citizen facing dashboard that aggregates incoming messages from contact centers and displays the information in meaningful ways for government and citizens. The citizen dashboard should allow for exploration of the data, enabling citizens to mash up data sets, drill into data delimited by keywords, and disaggregate data by any existing demographic information (i.e., gender, age, etc.);
● Propose a feedback process within the government to manage citizen requests. The feedback process should aim to improve the accountability for citizen feedback received through the contact centers;
● Propose a performance measurement to rate and rank the service performance for each government organization and its respective government officers;
● Develop a set of early warning indicators based on, e.g., frequency and tone, from citizen feedback and complaints, for the government to take early action;
● Propose a Smart Citizen Insights dashboard to help senior Government stakeholders to identify trends and to make good policy decisions;
● Identify suitable BA tools to be integrated with the contact center to improve decision-making with query, reporting and analysis tools that enable public officers to analyze and share the information to improve service delivery outcomes;
● Draft specifications for the mentioned dashboards, processes and measurement systems;
● Conduct a BA pilot with 1111, 1234 and 1200 contact centers to demonstrate the BA outcomes; and
● Conduct capacity building sessions with public officers to create awareness and appreciation for BA in the public sector.
Consultant’s qualification/ selection criteria:
The successful applicant will have a strong background in information technology and business analytics. It is important that the applicant has a good understanding of business operations of Government, and good knowledge and experience of the large scale contact centers. Previous experience with the digital government service delivery and citizen feedback mechanisms are desirable.
The Individual Consultant should have:
● At least a master’s degree in Information Technology, Business Analytics, or other related fields;
● At least 7 years of direct relevant experience on the field of data integrations, business analytics, government service delivery and business process;
● Direct experience with government data infrastructure, information management work flows, data analytics, data modeling and business intelligence;
● A good understanding of Business Analytics lifecycle, tools/technologies, master data management, enterprise content management systems, data retention strategies, analytics and data architecture best practices;
● Demonstrated ability to develop strategic directions determined by the strategic alignment of IT directions with organizational goals;
● Demonstrated strong experience in predictive analysis and prescriptive analysis in public agencies or multi-national corporations;
● Demonstrated experience in utilizing business analytics tools including statistical packages, e.g., SPSS, SAS, business intelligence reporting tools and R-based tools, e.g., RevoScaleR;
● Demonstrated experience performing analysis related to data integration strategies at public agencies or multi-national corporations;
● Demonstrated leadership ability;
● Demonstrated experience negotiating complex or contentious issues, reaching consensus, and working with people to achieve goals;
● Experience in business analytics for Call Center operations is an advantage;
● Fluency in English (listening, reading, writing and speaking); and
● Interpersonal and communication skills to interact with and communicate information to project team.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the “Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers” dated January 2011.
Work duration and location
It is anticipated that the assignment will involve 6 man/months. Work will be conducted in Mongolia.
Interested eligible Individual Consultants are invited to submit an Expression of Interest with information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to execute the assignment (not more than 3 pages) accompanied by a CV (not more than 3 pages) in English and copies of supporting documents.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours Monday to Friday (except public holidays) between 9:00am and 4:00pm local Ulaanbaatar time.
Address: Government Building 2-B, United Nations street 1/5, Chingeltei district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Attention to: Nurgul.Ch
Expressions of Interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) at or before 4:00pm local Ulaanbaatar time on May 10, 2017.
Address: Government agency for policy coordination on state property
Government building #9 Enkhtaivan avenue-16a the 1st khoroo Bayanzurkh district
Attention to: JARGALSAIKHAN Jambaldorj
Procurement division officer